All student internships and hands-on experiences, both clinical and non-clinical, must be set-up through The Learning Center's Student Coordinator.
PLEASE NOTE: The academic partner or school is responsible for maintaining all student records.
The information listed below must be made available upon request. St. Patrick Hospital will randomly audit files for compliance.
1. Review the orientation manual and complete the student checklist. The manual includes:
3. Provide a national criminal background check covering the last seven years, such as Intelius or Verified Credentials.
4. Once the documentation is complete, submit the following signed forms to your instructor (included in the Orientation Manual):
5. All students must wear their St. Patrick Hospital student badge at all times when in the Hospital
1. Complete the school checklist / requirement verification form for each student.
2. Provide a copy of the verification form for all students to the Student Coordinator in The Learning Center.
3. Submit the verification form to The Learning Center's Student Coordinator to confirm student has completed all required 4. documentation and is ready to begin their clinical rotation or internship.
4. Two weeks prior to start date, please complete and email the Student Access to St. Pat's Systems Spreadsheet to the Student Coordinator.
Please note: All student internships and hands-on experiences, both clinical and non-clinical, must be set-up through our Student Coordinator.
Phone: (406) 327-5928
Fax: (406) 329-5688