Compassionate Mental Health Care
The board-certified experts at Providence Psychiatry’s outpatient clinic offer safe, clinically appropriate care for adolescents and adults. Our highly skilled doctors and support staff are guided by the values of respect and compassion and work together to provide personalized, effective care when you need it most. If we can help you—or someone you love—please call 406-327-3362.
Preparing for Your Visit
You won’t be turned away based on your ability to pay.
If you receive a new patient packet in the mail prior to your first appointment, please fill out the enclosed forms before you arrive.
Your first visit should take about 90 minutes. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
If you’re running late, please call 406-327-3362. We might need to reschedule your appointment to accommodate other patients.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. That makes it easier for us to fit another patient into your original time slot. And, that helps shorten the wait time for future appointments. For repeated no-show appointments, a patient may be double-booked for future appointments in order to maintain quick scheduling access for all patients.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of current and previous medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms, treatments and treatment facilities (including medical records, if available)
- List of questions and concerns
- Family member or close friend if you have difficulty with memory, history or subject matter