Providence St. Patrick Hospital Anticoagulation Clinic (ACC) works to support patients undergoing anticoagulation therapy and their caregivers by:
- Initiating and managing all short or long-term oral and injectable anticoagulation medications under a referral from the patient’s provider
- Maximizing the benefits of anticoagulation therapy by close monitoring and optimal dosing
- Minimizing adverse effects resulting from anticoagulation therapy.
- Providing education about anticoagulation therapy to patients and caregivers
- Providing in clinic appointments and home monitoring anticoagulation for those who qualify
Explore our health library
Learn more about warfarin and anticoagulation