Bladder Health Program
Urinary Incontinence is a common problem, and it is commonly under-treated. Our providers offer a thorough and systempatic approach to sorting out the issues that contribute to incontinence, and to offering the best solutions.
Who can participate?
Any woman concerned about her bladder health.
What does the program involve?
- Initial evaluation of incontinence to include:
- Physical Exam
- Education on:
- Helpful exercises
- Dietary changes
- Fluid management
- Medication options
- Referral to Pelvic Solutions Physical Therapy for biofeedback and pelvic floor muscle retraining.
- Referral to urologic and gynocological surgeons for urodynamic testing, consultation and surgery if needed.
- Five Valleys Urology
- Western Montana Clinic Gynecologists
- Follow up consultation visit
How do I get started?
Call us at (406) 327- 3057 for more information or to make an appointment.
Women's Care Center500 West Broadway
Broadway Building, 3rd Floor
Missoula, MT 59802