Serving patients throughout Western Montana
The Montana Spine & Pain Center is a multidisciplinary specialty clinic that evaluates and treats painful conditions affecting the bones, joints and muscles.
Our team includes specialists in osteopathic medicine, interventional pain medicine, physical medicine, orthopedic medicine, behavioral medicine and pharmacology. We work closely with patients and their primary physicians to evaluate specific problems on an individual basis. We then collaborate as a team to find the best treatment options for the patient.
Watch our Patient Orientation videos to learn more about our programs
Our pain management services are provided by referral, and include:
- Persistent Pain Evaluation
- Spine Evaluation
- Behavioral Medicine Evaluation
- Injection/Intervention Evaluation
- Electromyogram (EMG) or Nerve Conduction Velocity Test (NCV)
- Understanding Pain Program