New Patient Information
Preparing for Your Visit
Please have your medical records sent to Providence Montana Neurosurgical Specialists in advance of your appointment.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Medical records, X-rays and tests results for your current condition from other physicians.
- List of questions
Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment so you have time to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.