New Patient Information
We are a referral-based clinic. You need a doctor’s referral before you can schedule an appointment with us. Once you have a referral, please call (406) 327-1900 to schedule your first appointment.
At your first appointment, you and your doctor will discuss the condition of your kidneys, review your medical and social history and create a personalized treatment plan – including follow-up care.
Preparing for Your Visit
Please have your medical records sent to Montana Nephrology in advance of your appointment.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Referral from your primary care physician (if required by your insurance plan)
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments (including lab and imaging reports)
- List of questions
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment so you have time to check in and fill out any necessary paperwork.