The International Heart Institute at Steele Memorial Hospital, in Salmon, Idaho provides referrals for laboratory services and echocardiography.
In offering these treatments at Steele Memorial in Salmon, hundreds of patients are able to receive excellent cardiology care in their home town.
Full range of medical services are offered including but not limited to:
- Stress testing
- Pacemaker/Defibrillator Clinic
- Lab services
- Ankle/Brachial Index Testing (ABI)
- Overnight oximetery testing
Steele Memorial Hospital
203 S. Daisy St.
Salmon, ID 83467
- Dr. Bandow, please call (406) 541-7000.
- Dr. Navone, please call (406) 375-4665.
- Device Clinic, please call (406) 329-5615 or (877)444-5615.