Patient Centered Medical Home
Grant Creek Family Medicine is a patient-centered medical home, staffed by providers who work as your personal health care team. The team, led by your primary care provider, manages all your health care needs, including routine and urgent care, preventive care and referrals to specialists. The “medical home” recognition means your care is comprehensive, coordinated and personalized.
What it Means to You
To become a recognized medical home, clinics are reviewed on the following standards:
- Access to care: You are able to reach the clinic during or after hours and usually get an appointment the same day.
- Coordination of care: Grant Creek Family Medicine makes sure you get whatever tests or specialty care you need and your team is kept current on your progress.
- Empowering you to be proactive: You are the most important partner in managing your health. Providers at Grant Creek Medical Home make sure you understand your care and the steps you can take to improve your health.
- Excellent quality care: Grant Creek Family Medicine constantly tracks and improves the quality of your care.
Same-day appointments available
Medical providers are available to treat your urgent needs for minor illness and injury with a same day appointment. On site laboratory available.
After-hours service now available
If your primary care provider isn’t available, our new walk-in clinic offers welcome relief for minor illnesses or injuries without having to make an appointment.
- Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.