Providence Medical Group – Endocrinology, Diabetes and Nutrition Center is located at 900 N. Orange Street. Our location offers convenient parking. Please bring your insurance card and photo ID along with any co-payment that may be due at the time of service.
To get the most out of your visit, don’t forget your current medications and dosage. If you have diabetes, remember to bring your glucometer, insulin pump and/or continuous glucose monitoring device. The staff at the front desk can download your information.
Make an appointment
Appointments can be made Monday through Thursday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., or on Friday, between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Allow 60 minutes for your initial appointment and 30 minutes for follow-up appointments.
Need to cancel your appointment?
Please contact us at least 24 hours before your scheduled time.
What to bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required)
- Full list of medications with dosages including over-the-counter drugs
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions
- Information from any recent hospitalizations, specialty care or ER visits
- Recent test results
- Self-care information
- Glucometer, insulin pump and/or continuous glucose monitoring device and/or logbooks