Our regisitered dietitians offer one-to-one counseling for nutrition assessments and help with specific nutrition problems, such as obesity, high blood pressure and high cholesterol, diabetes, pediatric and women’s nutrition, sports medicine.
Who can participate?
Anyone with concerns about the following:
- Adult weight loss and management
- Weight loss/bariatric surgery education (pre- and post-surgery)
- Easting disorders
- Food allergies or intoloeances
- Gastrointestinal disorders including, but not limited to celiac disease, diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Heart disease prevention and management which includes controlling blood pressure and lowering cholesterol
- Kidney disease
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Pulmonary disease
- Vegetarian meal planning
- Wound care
How do I get started?
Call us at (406) 329-5781 for more information or to make an appointment with the Diabetes Care and Prevention Center for nutriton counseling.