Shuttle service is available from St. Patrick Hospital to many local assisted living communities and senior centers for patients being discharged. A St. Pat’s case manager will work with you to create a discharge plan, including coordinating transportation.
For visitors, volunteers are available to provide directions to public transit or help you call a cab. Volunteer desks are located near the main entrances to St. Patrick Hospital and the Broadway Building.
Transportation services in Missoula
- Green Taxi: (406) 728-8294
- Grizzly Peak Transport: (406) 239-0602
- Medicab: (406) 327-1510
- Mountain Line Special Transport: (406) 543-8386
- Mountain Line: (406) 721-3333
- Van Pool: (406) 327-8515
- Yellow Cab: (406) 543-6644