Family Waiting Areas
If you need to wait, regroup or relax while your loved one receives care, St. Patrick Hospital offers family waiting areas in the following locations:
- Day Surgery waiting room is on the second floor. It’s available Monday-Friday, 5 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) waiting room is located on the third floor. It’s available every day between 9 a.m.-9 p.m. On weekdays, volunteers provide coffee.
- The International Heart Institute waiting room is staffed by volunteers and is available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- The fourth floor waiting area is available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. On weekdays, it’s staffed by volunteers. Coffee is available.
- The fifth floor waiting area is available seven days a week, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.