For Health Care Professionals
St. Pat’s Direct Patient Admit Process
Coordinating details to admit or transfer a patient can be a challenge. That’s why St. Patrick Hospital established a dedicated phone line for patient transfers when they need care outside of their community. And, with access to the region’s most comprehensive set of specialists, hospital direct admits are quicker and easier than ever before.
When you call the direct admit line, we will:
- Connect your transfer coordinator with one of our physicians via conference call so everyone is updated in real time. This saves time and reduces the chance of a miscommunication.
- Secure a bed for your patient.
- Coordinate all transfers, both air and ground, so you can spend more time caring for your patient.
- Recommend another facility if we don’t have the capability or capacity to care for your patient.
Direct Admit Line:
- 1-888-8ST-PATS (1-888-878-7287)
Other important phone numbers:
Meet the Medical Staff Executive Committee & Committee Chairs.
The nurses at St. Patrick Hospital provide excellent care to patients and their families.
Get more information about earning Continuing Medical Education credits from St. Pat's.
The Learning Center
Our goal is to inspire excellent patient care, staff development and community well-being through learning and innovation.
Review the required content and forms prior to starting your student internship at Providence St. Patrick Hospital.
Information and Resources for Heath Care Providers and Facilities