Services for Seniors
St. Patrick Hospital is concerned about the health and well-being of older members of the communities we serve. To that end, we developed our Senior Service Program to provide the following free benefits to persons 65 years of age and older:
- Medicare open enrollment assistance
- Medication application assistance
- Access to financial counseling to assist you with medical bills
- Southgate Mall Mallwalker Program
- AARP Driver's Safety Program
For more information, please call (406) 327-1692, or send us an email.