• Print Print
  • Share
  • Text Size: A | A | A
MT_School_of_Radiology

School of Radiology, 1957-2003

 

History

The School of Radiologic Technology was established in 1957 by Sister Alberic Marie and Eugene P. Drouillard, MD. The program was fully accredited by the Committee on Allied Health Education, American Medical Association and the Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology. The school offered a two-year course and graduated about 200 registered technicians, many of whom work in Missoula and throughout the region.

In 2003, the 44th year of the program, the last class graduated at St. Patrick Hospital. This successful program has changed location to the University of Montana, College of Technology to provide more people with the opportunity to train in the radiologic technology field and earn an associate's degree.

1959-1969

1970-1984