Committed to a Higher Standard
St. Patrick Hospital is home to some of the northern Rocky Mountain region's most advanced health care. Since our beginning in 1873, St. Patrick Hospital has seen profound changes in medicine, technology and administration. But what has remained constant through the years, as a community hospital, is our ability to provide highly advanced and deeply compassionate care to all of our patients.
Living Our Mission
It’s easy to see why St. Patrick Hospital is a one-of-a-kind hospital. We’re committed to you. Whether you are visiting a loved one after surgery or are facing a serious illness yourself, we will care for you at each step. But at St. Pat’s, you will get more than excellent medicine. Guided by the philosophy of the Sisters of Providence, we live their Mission of compassion and respect, caring for the poor and vulnerable. Every day, we reach out to help those who need us the most by caring for them and easing their way.
Care and Isolation Unit (CIU)
- In 2007, through a contract awarded by the National Institutes of Health, the hospital renovated a patient care wing into a three-bed isolation unit with HEPA filtration, anterooms, and directional airflow.
- The facility exists to care for employees of the National Institute of Health’s Rocky Mountain Laboratories (RML) in Hamilton, Montana; its scientists study a variety of infectious diseases. No RML employees have ever needed care in the CIU.
- Specialized CIU training and education occurs regularly for clinical staff.
- There are no plans to send patients to St. Patrick Hospital for Ebola treatment, nor has the hospital treated any Ebola patients. However, all hospitals and clinics should be prepared to care for unanticipated patients who may present with Ebola.
- The best source of Ebola information can be found at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website at http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/.
- If you have questions about the CIU, call 406-327-3000 to leave a message and contact information. You can also email questions or concerns to email@example.com. We will respond to calls and emails as soon as possible.
- Due to the high volume of media inquiries, we are not providing tours or interviews at this time. The increased number of people and requests can be a distraction for our caregivers, who are focused on providing excellent care to our patients. Thank you for your understanding.
- The safety of our patients and staff is our number one focus.