MT Health Insurance Marketplace
Free and Open to the Public
- General Overview of the Montana Health Insurance Marketplace and how to choose and use healthcare insurace every half hour.
- Representatives from Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana, Pacific Source and the Montana Health CO-OP and Certified Application Counselors will be there to educate and help you to enroll in the plan that is right for you.
- To enroll for insurance at the fair, you'll need to provide the following information about you and your household:
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants).
- Employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms--Wage and Tax Statements).
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household.
- A completed Employer Coverage Tool for every job-based plan you or someone in your household is eligible for. (This form will be available at the fairs).