The current and future state of health care in the region
Join statewide health care professionals for the 8th Annual Critical Access Hospital Summit in Missoula.
| 9 a.m.
Ethan Brosowsky from the Advisory Board
State of the Union: Landscape Scan of the Latest Trends in Health Care
Overview of latest health policy developments and how reforms impact strategy. Will provide latest guidance on how hospital and health system leaders should proceed amid uncertainty.
There will be time for Q&A
Moderated by Kirk Bodlovic, Chief Financial Officer, Providence Montana
- Brad Kehr - Counsel for Office of US Senator Steve Daines
- Robyn Madison - Regional Director, US Senator Jon Tester’s office
- Bob Olsen - Vice President, Montana Hospital Association
- Representative Ron Ehli - Montana House District 88
- Sheila Hogan - Director, Department of Public Health and Human Services
- Senator Diane Sands - Montana Senate District 49
- Kristen Federici - Director of Government Relations, Providence St. Joseph Health, WA/MT
Family Residency Presentation
Provider Engagement Round Table
Discussion with Joyce Dombrouski, Chief Executive, Providence Montana
| 1 p.m.
1) Quality - Problem Solving on the Front Lines
This session focuses on engaging and empowering staff at the bedside to make positive changes in patient safety and quality initiatives. The learning board will be discussed as a tool staff can employ to drive meaningful change.
- Erin Rumelhart, Senior Director of Nursing - Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Leo Capacillo, Patient Safety Manager and Process Improvement Consultant - Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Shiloh McCready, RN Case Manager - Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
- Carrie Millstead, Clinical Nurse Manager -Providence St. Joseph Medical Center
2) Innovation and Telemedicine
This session will provide a comprehensive, 360 degree overview of current telehealth and care modality innovations offered in/by Providence Montana. This session will also serve as an interactive discussion to seek feedback regarding additional services that may be offered via telemedicine or other innovative means to improve access and quality of care for all Montanans.
- Charlie Wells, RN, BSN - Digital Partnering Director, Providence Health & Services Telehealth
- Laura Salyers, MD - Chair, Providence Psychiatry for Missoula; Dipolmat, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Amy Davis, PsyD - Providence Montana Spine and Pain
Call 406-327-1625, send us an email or use the form below to register online.
October 27, 2017 Friday
Broadway Building Conference Center
500 W. Broadway, First Floor
Missoula, MT 59802