Infant massage is a unique form of nurturing touch that has been shown to have physical and psychological benefits for infants and parents. In this class, you will learn techniques that will:
- Contribute to your baby’s development
- Deepen attachment
- Help you understand and respond appropriately to your baby’s cues
- Relax and soothe a fussy baby
- Relieve gas and symptoms of colic
- Help your baby sleep better
Because you attend this class with your infant, you receive individual help to address your baby’s special needs. The class is taught by a certified infant massage instructor.
Two-session class; cost is $40. Register and pay using the form below.