100% of your donation supports health programs in Montana.
Your entire donation is tax deductible and supports the medical programs of your choice. Providence Montana Health Foundation gives 100% of all donations to the designated program and never use funds for administrative purposes.
Donate – it’s fast, simple and secure.
International Heart Institute of Montana
- #1 in the Nation for lowest heart failure readmission rates according to USA Today.
- Cardiac rehab for patients needing to continue rehab treatments after major cardiac surgery.
- Internationally renowned for their programs, physicians and surgical technologies, since 1995 the International Heart Institute of Montana is the most recognized regional leader in cardiac care.
Montana Cancer Center
- In 1998 the St. Patrick Hospital Cancer Program was granted approval by the American College of Surgeons and the Commission on Cancer and is the only designated cancer center in the region providing the best in cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Team Up Montana raises awareness and funding for cancer patients in Montana. Funds are distributed locally in Western Montana to help Montanans in need of financial support in their fight against cancer.
- The cancer registry provides lifetime follow-up of all cancer patients and currently maintains a 98% follow-up rate on all patients.
Emergency Department and Level II Trauma Center
- St. Pat's emergency service is the only Level II Trauma Center, Accredited Stroke Center and Accredited Chest Pain Center in Western Montana. .
Montana Neuroscience Institute (MNI)
- Founded in 1999, MNI is the only multi-specialty neurological/neurosurgical research program in Montana.
- Home of the Montana Brain Injury Center, a statewide group of providers and advocates working together to better the lives of those with brain injuries.
- Works with local partners to develop sports concussion programs and other heard injury prevention measures.
St. Patrick House
- Compassionate temporary housing to patients and their families during their time of medical need.
- Started by a Missoula physician's wife to keep patients from having to stay in the lobby.
- More than 16,000 patients and families served since 1999.
Providence Employee Giving Opportunities
Our compassionate employees not only provide excellent bedside care, they also look out for their co-workers. Employee programs are made possible by generous donors and St. Patrick Hospital employees through the "Spirit of Giving" 30 Minute Club.
- Compassion Fund
The compassion fund was developed to assist Providence employees in times of extreme or catastrophic difficulty. If you have questions regarding the compassion fund or would like to request an application, please contact Janet Kaufman at (406) 327-3128.
- Professional Development Fund
The professional development fund provides funding Providence employees with opportunities to attend conferences, workshops, teleconferences and other educational opportunities. View fund policy and complete application.