Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment at Providence Medical Group's Urgent Mental Health Clinic or consultation services, call us at (406) 327-3034.
Preparing for Your Visit
You won’t be turned away based on your ability to pay.
Your first visit should take about 60 minutes. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
If you’re running late, please call (406) 327-3034. We might need to reschedule your appointment to accommodate other patients.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. That makes it easier for us to fit another patient into your original time slot. And, that helps shorten the wait time for future appointments. For repeated no-show appointments, a patient may be double-booked for future appointments in order to maintain quick scheduling access for all patients.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of current and previous medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms, treatments and treatment facilities (including medical records, if available)
- List of questions, concerns
- Family member or close friend if you have difficulty with memory, history or subject matter