Treating the Whole You
The women’s health doctors at Providence St. Joseph Medical Clinic care for women’s health needs during reproductive years and beyond. Women face unique physical and hormonal changes – from pregnancy to menopause to heart disease. We’ll guide you to a lifetime of wellness. Visit us for well-woman exams, mammography and more. We’re here for you at all stages of life.
Services for Women of All Ages
- Bladder health and urinary incontinence
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Maternity, labor and childbirth (including ultrasound)
- Preventive health and wellness
- Primary care
Maternity Care and Birthing Center
Are you expecting a baby? Or, planning to have a baby? The Obstetricians/Gynecologists (OB/GYN) at Providence St. Joseph Medical Clinic can care for you before, during and after the birth of your baby. They are board certified by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology and will guide you through prenatal care and preparation at our clinic and labor and delivery at St. Joseph Medical Center’s Birthing Center.
Preparing for Your Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment for check in and paperwork.
What to bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions