Our family medical doctors provide comprehensive care for your entire family. From well-baby and well-child checks to sports physicals to managing chronic illness, the staff at St. Joseph Medical Clinic provides the health care expertise you need. And, we’re backed by Providence Medical Group’s network of specialists, which means we provide the health care you need – when you need it.
- Well-child exams include a physical examination to check a child’s growth and development, immunizations to help them stay healthy and expertise to identify problems early. Parents and caregivers are invited to ask questions and get information on normal development, sleep and nutrition.
- Adult preventive exams consist of an annual physical along with screenings for breast, cervical, colorectal and prostate cancers.
- Sports physicals determine whether an athlete is able to safely participate in sports.
- Primary care includes treating common illnesses, removing skin lesions and more. Our doctors also provide education and referrals to specialists.
- Immunizations and vaccinations for children, adolescents and adults.
- Laboratory and diagnostic imaging: X-ray, blood work, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and computed tomography (CT) services.
- Chronic disease management for diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol and other illnesses.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals are required by federal and state laws for commercial drivers operating on public highways.
- FAA flight physicals are required by federal and state laws for pilots.
Preparing for Your Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment for check in and paperwork.
What to bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions