Comprehensive Health Care for Your Family
Family medicine providers at Providence St. Joseph Medical Clinic are dedicated to providing comprehensive health care for people of all ages. If you need emergency or specialized care, your physician has access to a network of specialists at St. Joseph Medical Center, so you’ll get the care you need – when you need it most.
- Well-child exams monitor an infant or child’s growth, development, immunizations and identify any problems early in life. These visits also allow parents and caregivers to ask questions and get information on normal development, sleep and nutrition.
- Adult preventive exams consist of an annual physical, breast and cervical cancer screenings, colonoscopy and prostate cancer screenings.
- Sports physicals determine whether an athlete can safely participate in sports.
- Primary care includes care for common illnesses (such as sinus and ear infections) and removal of skin lesions (like skin tags, warts and moles), as well as health education and referrals to specialists (when required by insurance plans).
- Immunizations and vaccinations: child immunizations, flu shots, adolescent and adult vaccinations.
- Laboratory and diagnostic imaging:
- Blood work
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Digital mammography services.
- Management of chronic disease:
- High cholesterol
- Illnesses that require consistent care.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals are required under federal and state law for commercial drivers operating on public highways.
- FAA flight physicals are required under federal and state law for pilots.
Preparing for your visit
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in and paperwork.
What to bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- Information from any recent hospitalizations, specialty care or ER visits
- List of questions
- Recent test results
- Self-care information