Schedule an Appointment
Providence Psychiatry is a referral based clinic. Your health provider can make a referral by calling (406) 327-3362. Before your first appointment, you will receive a new patient packet in the mail, please fill out the enclosed forms before you arrive.
To make an appointment at Providence Psychiatry outpatient or consultation services, call Providence Psychiatry at (406) 327-3362.
For Referring Providers
We look forward to working with you and your patients. Please complete the Providence Psychiatry Referral Form and send a letter from the referring physician briefly summarizing concerns and clinical course to-date, as well as supporting progress notes and medication list along with this form. Please contact our office with questions.
Preparing for Your Visit
You won’t be turned away based on your ability to pay.
If you receive a new patient packet in the mail prior to your first appointment, please fill out the enclosed forms before you arrive.
Your first visit should take about 90 minutes. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
If you’re running late, please call (406) 327-3362. We might need to reschedule your appointment to accommodate other patients.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. That makes it easier for us to fit another patient into your original time slot. And, that helps shorten the wait time for future appointments. For repeated no-show appointments, a patient may be double-booked for future appointments in order to maintain quick scheduling access for all patients.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of current and previous medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms, treatments and treatment facilities (including medical records, if available)
- List of questions, concerns
- Family member or close friend if you have difficulty with memory, history or subject matter