New Patient Information
Your First Appointment
Providence Psychiatry is a referral based clinic. Your health provider can make a referral by calling (406) 327-3362. Before your first appointment, you will receive a new patient packet in the mail, please fill out the enclosed forms before you arrive.
Your first visit should take about 90 minutes. Please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to check in.
If you’re running late, please call (406) 327-3362. We might need to reschedule your appointment to accommodate other patients.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of current and previous medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms, treatments and treatment facilities (including medical records, if available)
- List of questions, concerns
- Family member or close friend if you have difficulty with memory, history or subject matter
Providence Psychiatry is located in the Missoula Medical Plaza at 900 N. Orange Street, Suite 202, just south of the Orange Street exit from Interstate 90.
We accept most insurance. Please contact your insurance company to ensure we are authorized providers and to determine if you need to fulfill any requirements before your first appointment (such as prior authorization). Assistance programs are available for people with limited or no insurance coverage.