The International Heart Institute at Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital, in Hamilton, Montana, opened in March of 2002.
- Our office is staffed by a full-time Cardiologist, Dr. Anthony Navone, with referrals to Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital for cardiac rehabilitation, echocardiography, cardiology and cardiothoracic surgical consultations by members of the IHI adult cardiology panel.
- Dr. Bradley Berry, Dr. Michael Yerkey, Dr. Michael Reed, and the Device Clinic (pacemaker and defibrillator) to Hamilton for patient cardiology consultations.
Full range of medical services are offered including but not limited to:
- Lab tests and blood work
- Pulmonary Function Tests (PFT)
- Stress and resting echocardiograms
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator Clinic
IHI at Marcus Daly is located at the hospital, near the Emergency Room entrance.
Marcus Daly Hospital
1200 Westwood Drive
Hamilton, MT 59840
Phone: (406) 375-4665
- For an appointment with Dr. Anthony Navone, please call (406) 375-4665.
- For an appointment with all other providers, please call (406) 329-5615 or toll free (877) 444-5615.