Our walk-in clinic services include:
- Care for minor illnesses such as cold, flu, earache, sore throat, fever, rash and migraines
- Care for minor injuries such as sprains and strains
- Care for cuts, puncture wounds, burns and abscesses
- X-rays, IV hydration and splinting
- Lab tests for strep throat and flu
Call 911 immediately if you experience a life-threatening injury or illness.
Wait times vary based on the number of patients in the clinic and available staff. We do our best to see everyone as soon as possible.