Our internal medicine doctors specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of illness in patients 18 years and older. We take an all-inclusive approach to health and provide ongoing, comprehensive care.
Care from a doctor of internal medicine might include:
- Yearly physicals and wellness exams
- Disease prevention
- Work injury visits
- Management of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hypertension or COPD
- Routine health issues
Preparing for Your Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment for check in and paperwork.
What to Bring
- Photo ID and insurance card
- Co-payment (if required by your insurance plan)
- Full list of medications with dosages (including over-the-counter supplements)
- Detailed history of symptoms and treatments
- List of questions