It's not called "Big Sky Country" for nothing
Take a look around and you'll be greeted by majestic, mountain ranges and countless rivers and lakes.
Yet Montana's most impressive aspect may not be its breathtaking vistas, but its wealth of opportunities for physicians. Through St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, St. Joseph Medical Center in Polson and Providence Medical Group – Western Montana's more than 30 primary and specialty care clinics and health care groups, Providence Health & Services offers the state's most comprehensive and advanced services, medical technology and treatment.
While both locations offer family-friendly practices and vast outdoor recreation opportunities (think fly fishing, skiing and hunting), each city offers a unique lifestyle.
Missoula - St. Patrick Hospital
- A growing city surrounded by the soaring Rocky Mountains
- Medical, economic and cultural hub of Western Montana
- The perfect mix of rugged outdoor recreation and cultural refinement
See what else Missoula has to offer
Polson - St. Joseph Medical Center
- Quite possibly the most scenic hospital setting in the country, St. Joseph sits on the shore of Flathead Lake, surrounded by the Mission, Salish and Swan Mountain Ranges
- Small-town setting encourages close doctor-patient relationships
- Rich Native American cultural heritage and Wild West spirit
- Dedicated visiting specialists allow St. Joseph to provide a much higher level of care than would otherwise be possible in a rural setting
Finding the right job takes Providence
For more than 150 years, Providence has been a beacon of health care excellence. Providence is a family of health care services that spans five states and includes 26 hospitals, more than 35 non-acute facilities and 45,000+ employees.
View All Current Physician Jobs in Montana