Paying Your Bill
Providence is transitioning to a single medical record and billing system for clinic and hospital services. As a result you may get statements from more than one Providence billing system during this transition. In the meantime, it's important to look at your statement to determine if online bill pay options are available for you at this time.
Providence is currently rolling out MyChart at clinics across Washington and Montana. MyChart allows you to access and manage many aspects of your medical health records and allows you to pay your clinic bills online. If available at your clinic, your physician can help you register for MyChart to gain access to online bill pay and other features.
- MyChart is available at all Providence Medical Group Clinics in Western Montana.
- For more information about MyChart or technical assistance with your account, contact MyChart customer support: MyChartCustomerSupport@providence.org.
- If you do not have MyChart or have questions or need assistance with how to pay your Providence Medical Group bill, please call 866-747-2455.
Additional information about billing, insurance and MyChart is available on your local facility's web page under "For Patients."
Please refer to your statement for your account or reference number, and any special instructions, to ensure your payment is applied properly.
- To pay a hospital bill for a Service Date after January 19, 2013, Please contact our Customer Service Representatives to assist you personally at 866-747-2455
- To pay a hospital bill for a Service Date prior to January 19, 2013, click here to pay your bill online or contact Customer Service at 866-366-6658 for further assistance.
Billing and insurance for Senior Care services may require consultation by the local facility to understand your payment options and provide the best possible service. Please refer to your Senior Care facility page for payment and insurance details as well as contact information.